Add Paid Advertising to Your Home Care Marketing
Our passion is helping home care businesses grow and expand their reach. We work with any size home care company and have always given our very best whether your business is a one-person behind-the-scene operation, or a Fortune 100 company.
Our online home care marketing services change with the demands of Google, Facebook, and other online platforms. Our pride comes from the fact that our clients stay with us long term, many are still with us since we started.
Ready for more Senior Home Care Leads? Fill out our form and let’s chat.
Your Home Care Leads Solution
Where Do I Find New Home Care Clients in 2023?
When it comes to marketing a home care business, nothing will replace the amazing results agency owners see from forming relationships with referral sources/marketing partners in their community.
To grow your home care business, you need to continuously market your services online and OFFLINE.
Here are the top 5 Referral Sources for Non-Medical Home Care Agencies:
- Hospital discharge planners
- Elder Law Attorneys, Assisted Living, Skilled Rehab, and other senior care business models.
- Medicare Certified Agencies
Here are the top 5 general marketing sources for home care leads.
- Google Search/ Your Home Care Website
- Google My Business Listing
- Google Ads
- Community Outreach events – speaking at churches, senior centers, etc.
- Email Newsletter and Online Marketing
Even for the Search Engine source, as many as half of the searches may come from people who have been referred by actual people: they were just using the search engine to find your information online.
Trust, Authority, Expertise
Most referral sources will not refer new clients to you unless they trust you.
Most consumers are looking online for a company they can trust, that has a great reputation, and consistently shares new information via their website, newsletter, and social media.
Of course, the main ingredient is actually providing amazing care to your clients and caregivers.
Going above and beyond for your clients and for your referral sources is a great way to establish that “trusted” reputation both online and offline.
Home Care Leads Program Features
Campaign Management and Lead Management
Campaign Design & Management:
- Google Ads Design and Optimization
- Branded Landing page
- Bid management: Target your local area by radius or zip codes
- Lead Notifications: Instant
- Lead Notification by email or text via CRM
- 4 ways to interact via
CRM: Phone Call, Form, Text, Email
- Categorize the status of all contacts, Contacted
- Lead Nurturing /CRM Usage: 1 Lead follow up & nurturing via CRM lead nurturing Drip campaign via CRM
- Program is for one office, contiguous territory, or single lead collection/contact
- Monthly Reporting: Monthly online Reporting.
10 Benefits of Using Google Ads for Home Care Leads
- Highly targeted advertising: Google Ads allows you to create highly targeted advertising campaigns based on keywords, demographics, and other factors. This can help you reach the right people at the right time with the right message.
- Cost-effective: With Google Ads, you only pay for clicks on your ads, which means you only pay when someone is interested in your product or service. This makes it a cost-effective way to generate leads.
- Real-time performance tracking: Google Ads provides real-time performance tracking, so you can see how your ads are performing and make changes as needed to optimize your campaigns.
- Flexibility: Google Ads allows you to set your own budget, so you can start small and scale up as you see results. You can also customize your ads to fit your branding and messaging.
- Reach a large audience: Google is the most widely used search engine, so using Google Ads can help you reach a large audience that is actively looking for your product or service.
- Local targeting: Google Ads allows you to target specific geographic locations, which can be especially helpful for small businesses that only serve a certain area.
- Easy to use: Google Ads is user-friendly and easy to set up, even if you don’t have experience with online advertising.
- Quick results: Unlike some other forms of advertising, Google Ads can deliver quick results. You can start seeing leads coming in as soon as your ads are live.
- A/B testing: Google Ads allows you to test different ads to see what works best, so you can continually improve your campaigns over time.
- Remarketing: Google Ads allows you to retarget people who have already shown an interest in your product or service, which can help you convert leads into customers.
Ready for more Senior Home Care Leads? Fill out our form and let’s chat.
Frequently Asked Questions About Home Care Leads
The cost of Google Ads can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the competitiveness of your industry, the keywords you’re targeting, and your advertising budget. With Google Ads, you set your own budget, and you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. It’s important to regularly monitor your campaigns and adjust your budget as needed to ensure you’re getting the best return on investment.
Google Ads allows you to target your ads based on a number of factors, including keywords, location, device, demographics, and interests. To target the right audience, it’s important to research and choose the right keywords, create compelling ad copy that speaks directly to your target audience, and use targeting options to reach people who are most likely to be interested in your product or service.
Google Ads provides a number of metrics to help you measure the success of your campaigns, such as click-through rate, conversion rate, cost per click, and cost per acquisition. It’s important to regularly monitor these metrics and make adjustments as needed to optimize your campaigns for better performance. You can also use conversion tracking and Google Analytics to get more detailed insights into how your ads are driving business results.
Yes, Google Ads can be an effective way to advertise for local businesses. With Google Ads, you can target specific geographic locations, such as cities or zip codes, to reach people who are nearby and looking for your products or services. You can also use local extensions to include your business address, phone number, and directions in your ads, making it easy for potential customers to find and contact you.
To create effective ad copy for your Google Ads, it’s important to focus on your unique value proposition and the benefits of your product or service. Use clear, concise language, and include a strong call-to-action to encourage people to click on your ad. You should also test different ad variations to see what works best, and use ad extensions to provide additional information, such as your phone number or website links, to make your ads more compelling.
To create a landing page that converts leads from Google Ads, it’s important to make sure the page is relevant to the ad and includes a clear call-to-action. Use headlines and copy that speak directly to the user’s needs, and include images and videos that help illustrate your message. Make sure the page is mobile-friendly and loads quickly, and use forms that are easy to fill out to capture user information.
The time it takes to see results from Google Ads for lead generation can vary depending on a number of factors, such as your industry, keywords, and targeting options. Generally, it’s recommended to give your campaigns at least a month to gather data and optimize before making any major changes. However, you may start to see some results, such as increased website traffic and lead volume, within the first few days of launching your campaigns.
To optimize your Google Ads campaigns for lead generation, it’s important to regularly monitor your campaigns and make adjustments as needed. This includes optimizing your ad copy, targeting, bidding, and landing pages to improve performance. You should also use conversion tracking and Google Analytics to get insights into how your ads are driving leads and adjust your campaigns accordingly.
To stand out from competitors in Google Ads for lead generation, it’s important to create ad copy that highlights your unique value proposition and speaks directly to your target audience. Use ad extensions to provide additional information, such as reviews or testimonials, that can help differentiate your business. You should also regularly monitor your competitors’ ads and adjust your own campaigns accordingly to stay competitive.
To know if your Google Ads campaigns are generating quality leads, it’s important to track and analyze your conversion data. Use conversion tracking and Google Analytics to get insights into how your ads are driving leads, and analyze the quality of those leads based on factors such as lead source, behavior, and demographics. You should also regularly review and optimize your campaigns to improve lead quality over time.